Accommodation with breakfast and lunch meals
2 x Running guides
Transfer to and from various locations within the Snowdonia national park for our guided runs and workshops.
Demo kit to try and test
What’s not included?
Meals not mentioned in the Itinerary
Personal running gear
Any extra night’s accommodation
Transport to and from the venue
Suggested Running Kit list
- Two of pairs trainers – a good amount of cushioning is recommended as trails tend to be rocky and hard packed. Also shoes with good grip/tread.
- Compeed or blister plasters, talc
- Vaseline may also be useful
- A bivy bag or foil blanket
- A simple first aid kit
- Running tops – long and short sleeve
- Running shorts
- Running Socks – good quality ones! Like Injinji 😊
- Running longs in case of cooler weather
- Waterproof top – lightweight (and bring bottoms if you have them just in case)
- Jacket (down or synthetic) – warm for the evening.
- Fleece – warm for the evening
- Drinking bottles x 2 or camelback type reservoir, enough for up to 1.5 litres
- Running pack or large bum bag or running vest (enough to carry light waterproof, fleece layer, packed lunch, 1.5 litre of fluid, emergency rations – i.e. energy bars.
- Sun cream + lip salve
- Sun cap (it may be warm in Wales come May 😊)
- Sun glasses
- Buff and thin gloves
- Cash for cafe/pub visits.
Poles – lightweight running ones – you will need a pack to be able to carry them. *(Although we will have a demo pool of poles to try)
Arm warmers (cycling style)
Gilet style windproof
Emergency gels – although most people never use them they are a good backup and are easily packed away.
Drink tabs to add to your water or energy drink/powder
All items on our suggested kit list can be purchased from Trek Hire UK.
£200.00 per person , a £50.00 non-refundable deposit will be required, and full trip notes will be provided when booking your place.